One of our Mustangs players, Ben Lucas, was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer called Ewings Sarcoma. He and his family have begun on a difficult journey of chemo and surgery. Ben is currently in Denver Children’s Hospital and is expected to split time between the hospital and home for the next year or so. If you would like to send Ben funny and uplifting cards you can mail them to: Ben Lucas 13123 East 16th Ave Aurora, CO 80045 The Mustangs organization will be looking for ways to help support the Lucas’s so watch for additional posts with opportunities to help. There is a bank account set up at American National Bank. Additionally, there is a GoFundMe account and you can go here if you want to look at that: http://www.gofundme.com/h6dtc4
- February 28th, 2015
- 6:00 PM at Holiday Inn
- Ben Meets Cargo!
- Merry Christmas Mustangs Parents!
- Apparel order for Christmas
- Banquet Scheduled February 28th, 2015
- 3 Mustang players make a college visit to Seward County Community College, Liberal Kansas
- Reed Thompson will Continue baseball at Division 1 level
- Mustangs win over USA select 1
- Mustangs win over Blue Chip White at Telluride Baseball Festival
- Winners of the Mustang’s raffle